Study in UK without IELTS
Admission for May | September intake started
*Registration for May intake is closing on March 15th
Seats are limited | register early
All you need to know
A large number of international students prefer to study in uk. Do you know why? The United Kingdom is the home of several oldest and prestigious universities. London being the capital city, the total population of the UK is 63.23 million and the GDP of the UK is 2.435 trillion. Worlds best infrastructure and high-quality teaching make the UK a top destination to start a successful career.
Why you must Study in UK?
· The UK is the educational hub for 100 years. Best work opportunities and a higher standard of living makes students study in UK
· From September 2020 intakes, the students will get 2 years post-study UK work visa even for 1-year programmes
· As per the new visa policy, UK government is giving tons of scholarships to international students. Even 100% of scholarships are provided for eligible candidates.
· Fast-tracked courses that give you a high return on investment is a major attraction to study in UK.
· IELTS are not mandatory. LOR and SOP waivers with a 95% visa success rate. Moreover, you can even receive you’re admitted in 14 days.
· Complete free health insurance for international students with a course duration of more than 6 months. Free covid treatment by NHS.
Major intakes to study in UK
January and September are the major intakes. But a large number of universities among the 109 universities in the UK offers multiple intakes in February, May, October and November.
Cost to study in UK
An average of 10 lakh Indian rupees per year is the fee. But International students have a lot of scholarships to pursue their education at a very low cost. Even you can get a 100% scholarship.
Even though the cost of living is very high, the government doesn’t have strict part-time work rules which help students to earn a handsome amount through part-time jobs as well as vacation full-time works.
This makes the UK one of the cheapest countries to pursue abroad education and migration.